Tucker seems to be the number one fan of the E.R. That boy has spent several hours of his life in the emergency room. I think he has visited every E.R. in the state of AZ. This last week we have been passing around this cold. No big deal, both of the little girls got it. It lasted about 24 hours. Then last Saturday Tucker got it, by Sunday night we were in the E.R. his asthma was so bad he could barely talk. They did a couple of breathing treatments and gave him a steroid which brought his oxygen level up a little but he was still really croupy! The good news was that it hadn't moved to his lungs, they sounded clear which was really good, I was afraid he was going to get pneumonia. Tuesday Tucker felt pretty good I could tell he was still not feeling great but was feeling much better then last night he woke up having another asthma attack, and is super sick again today. This kid I don't know what to do with him! He missed a much anticipated birthday party on Saturday and now today some friends of ours that moved to Texas are here visiting and we are not going to get to see them. He is going to be so sad when I tell him! Poor kid!
The nurse in the E.R. was so good with Tucker and she gave him this Dino mask to take home and use on his breathing treatments!

5 comments:
I'm sorry Tucker is so sick. Poor kid! We have been sick here too, especially Jake. I think he will be our sickly child. :) That's a pretty cute dino mask though!
Ohh, poor guy! I hope he feels better soon. I know thats hard on you too! Let me know if you need anything:)
Hey Amber-It is Terra and Annette! Annette wanted to update you on some of your old young women. Kalia Coleman is on a mission in England; Ashley Broderick had a baby boy-three years ago-out of wedlock and comes to church sometimes; Mattie Leigh is doing great-her sister got baptized and attends young women; Thea is at UNC on a theater scholarship; Alicia Tryon is married in the Temple and has two babies and is very active; The Young's got divorced; Denise Wood's son married Maryann Young's daughter in the Temple. Annette is the Relief Society President now after the ward has been split-we are now part of Gold Canyon. Jared Silver is the bishop now of the new ward-Ironwood Ward. Everyone from our old neighborhood is gone almost, accept the Powell's, Bodell's, Devry Hall and the Lara's. Justin Hall joined the the military too! Not many others we can think of still there.
Nothing worse than having to go to the ER, Audrey has had asthma problems and allergies so she takes singular once a day which seems to help it's a little chewable pill prescribed from the doctor, anyways your a great Mom it's hard to have sick kids though, but that's when they need us the most!
I am so sorry!!! No fun!!! The dino mask is pretty cool...I should have asked the doc for one of those for Jeff ;)! Is he feeling any better?!
Post a Comment