A couple of weeks ago was Haydenn's first birthday! I can't believe that it has been a whole year! When I found out that I was pregnant, and realized that I was going to have 2 little girls only a year apart I was a little nervous! Everyone told me that if you can make it through the first year then you'll be fine. And here we are at the end of that first year! Yes I will admit it wasn't a walk in the park! Some days were really really tough and other were not so bad! But look at this cutie, I am so glad that we have her!!
Haydenn and her Grandpa Wilkins birthdays are only a couple of days apart. Grandpa wanted everyone to go out to the desert and ride quads and grill hot dogs and just hang out for his birthday so we decided to just make it a double birthday and do Haydenns there to!Grandma provide this cute cupcake cake for Grandpa and Haydenn
She was so proud that she finally got a piece of the paper off! She was taking way to long to open her presents so all the kids joined in and helped her, but I think it left Rylenn a little confused. Now she thinks that all the stuff is for her.
At my Mom and Dads house on Sunday we sang happy birthday and had cake with my family!

She was so funny eating her cake! At first she wasn't quite sure what to do with it. But she caught on pretty quick!
I think she liked playing in it more then she liked eating it. She kept squishing it between her fingers and laughing!
Haydenn has been such a joy to us, we love her so much and all her chub chub (Ry has nick named her chub chub for obvious reasons)! I love at this age where they are starting to show their little personalities. Haydenn loves to give hugs and kisses! When ever I pick her up, first thing she does is barry her face into me, but it doesn't last long, just a quick hug is all you get so you better enjoy it. Kisses on the other hand she will give over and over, and they are the open mouth full of slobber kind.
She still isn't walking and I really don't even think she is close. I think all of her extra chub slows her down just a bit! She can stand on her own but doesn't! She is to much of a chicken. She will be standing all on her own but then when she realizes it she starts to get nervous and sits down.
Haydenn has also had figured out that is small closed rooms (mostly at church) that her voice will echo. So if you take her into the bathroom, mothers lounge, or into the overflow which is where they hold Elders quorum she just yells the whole time listening to the sound of her own voice, and this isn't a quite little cute yell she does, this is a full on totally disrupting, loud as she can get yelling!
Aside from church Haydenn is a very very good baby! She never cries unless she needs something. She is content to play with her toys or watch the other kids play. She is so smiley and has been from very early on, someone just has to look at her or give her just a little attention and she is smiling and laughing! Haydenn also loves lotion when ever I start to rub the lotion on her she starts giggling. It must tickle or something but I love it! It makes me laugh every time!
Haydenn, unlike my other 2 girls who are blonde and blue eyed, has dark hair and dark eyes which I love! Now I just need another boy who is blonde and blue eyed and I'll have one of everything.
Right now Haydenn is totally in love with my brothers and both sets of Grandparents. She would much rather go to any of them then to me. I think it is because they give her what ever she wants. Ex specially my brother Jordan if he is even in the room she is fighting to get to him. He gives her his cell phone to play with to try to win her over, and it has definitely works, she loves him!
We love Haydenn so much and are so grateful that she came into our family! I can't wait to see what the future holds for her!

4 comments:
I can't believe it has been a whole year. Happy Birthday Haydenn!! And Congrats to you for surviving two little ones. :)
I can't believe it's been a year since you had Haydenn!!! You Made IT Amber!!! You are one amazing mom! I watched you in awe this last year...you seriously have amazed me! Happy Birthday Haydenn...YOU are so dang cute!
She seems too little to be one! She's so cute! Can I just hire you to make my kids birthday cakes, because mine did not look near as cute as yours!
I can't believe she is 1 either. She is just too cute for words. I am excited for the 4th so I can see everyones babies and see how they have grown.
Post a Comment