Tuesday, May 6, 2008
April Fools?
OK so tonight has just been one of those nights! I'm trying to make dinner, Rylenn is in her high chair screaming for dinner, Haydenn is in her seat screaming to be changed and fed, but luckily Emmy and Tucker are upstairs playing together so nicely, so I thought. Tucker comes down and asks if he can wash his hands when I ask him what is all over them he says, "Well Emmy put it in the toilet." WHAT? Notice how he didn't answer my question. After getting them both together and having a quick reminder lesson on lying, they tell me that they wanted to play an April fools joke on me and Josh so they put all the hand soap in the toilet so that when we flushed it bubbles would go everywhere! Where in the world did they get that? And It's not even April let alone April fools. Ya it's been a crazy night! Also one more last little fun thing. Haydenn had another seizure this weekend. After talking to the Dr. again they have moved our appointment with the neurologist up to next Friday. So everyone please keep her in your prayers that everything is fine and normal. Don't you love being parents!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

14 comments:
So sorry to hear about the seizures and we will for sure keep her in our prayers! Keep us up to date with what the doctor says!
Do you need a babysitter? I happy to do so. So sorry it has happened again!
Hi Amber I saw your comment on Angies blog and I wanted to say hi! I hope your baby girl is ok, your little stories brought tears to my eyes. It made me realize that I need to slow down and enjoy the little things too! She is so pretty and it sounds like your faith will get her through anything. Keep in touch.
mdavis29.blogspot.com
I have a friend who had a baby that had seizures, and the doctor told her that she'd grow out of it, and she really did. Hopefully that is the case.
I was laughing at your kids putting soap in the toilet.. because I am right there with ya girl!! Everyday it is something new to clean up! Natalie painted her body with my craft paint yesterday too. I was so mad only because I am making this for a friend, and she could have ruined it!! *sigh* Whattya do though right??
Your kids are hilarious. I wonder where they come up with these things. Please let me know if I can do anything for you with Hayden. I would love to watch kids. We need to get together. It has been way too long :)
I just had to say that I am so dumb. I just hopped on your blog to check it and "That's How You Know" started playing. I have my ipod plugged into the computer but didn't have it on. I thought it was like posessed or something until I realized it was just playing on your blog. Duh.
Happy Happy Birthday Sister Dear! I hope all of your friends know it's your Birthday today! You deserve to be treated extra special today! I love you!
Oh my your family will be in our prayers. I hate to ask how things are....It has been forever since I saw you. Please let me know if you ever need anything.
HAAAAPY BIRTHDAY AMBER!!!
thanks Brandi for the tip! ;)
I'm so worried about Haydenn!! SO scary! I hope everything is ok... i hope to see you soon. Thanks for bringing maci to me.. come visit!!
Hey any news on Haydenn? I hope everything is ok, she is such a doll! All your kids are! Call if you need ANYTHING!!! Love ya, oh and hope you had a happy birthday, we are getting old, AH!!!
I'm so behind - just found you had a blog from Necia's. Sorry to hear about Haydenn! We'll keep her in our prayers.
I hope all is well with your sweet babes! Hang in there!
http://shedoeshair.blogspot.com/
check out this blog... it totally reminded me of you, you could share you ideas too!!
Post a Comment