Sorry I haven't updated in awhile, my computer is down and so I have kind of been out of the blogging world for awhile. I don't have much time so I will just give a quick update on Haydenn. We went to the Dr. and he said that he wants to diagnose her with what they call "Breath Holding Spells". The only thing that is a little concerning to him is that she is so little he has never diagnosed a new born with this and also after she has a seizure she has a really long sleepy period, which is normally a symptom of something worse, the good news is that all other symptoms point to Breath Holding Spells. They will run an EEG sometime with in the next two weeks. He said that this is something that she will never grown out of, just something that we will get use to her doing. But it is very manageable! It doesn't hurt her at all, it is just scary to watch! He also said that it is an involuntary reaction that she can't control. So for now we just sit and wait for the next test. Thanks to everyone who has kept her in your prayers!
Also in the fun world of little kids, Rylenn goes in on June 3rd to have her closed tear ducts opened up. It's a little scary! They have to put her completely out and they have to do both eyes. I heard from some friends that this surgery is really not a big deal so I'm not to worried, it's always just a little concerning when they have to put them out.
And just in case you think that we are done there, Tucker had an allergic reaction to something the other day, we don't know what. When we took him to the Dr. she found some other spots on his little bum that have been there for awhile but are starting to look concerning to her, so we will be taking him to the Dermatologist to get those checked out. Thank goodness for Emmy, so far so good, she has been Dr. free for awhile now. Knock on wood!
So right now we are seeing an eye specialist for Rylenn, a neurologist for Haydenn, and now a Dermatologist for Tucker, and that doesn't include all of there well child checkups, or when they are just sick! Will we ever be done with all this Dr. stuff?

13 comments:
Scary stuff! I'm glad none of it is TOO major! Love you guys and can't wait to see you on the 4th. :)
Hey girlie, from your comment. I can not believe our girls are in
1st neither. It seems not to long ago we were all in the from yard together. I am sorry to hear of all the health problems. Ont he Tear Duck thing it will be ok, Kalana had that done.
We will be praying for your family.
Oh my goodness, Amber! Hopefully all 3 check out ok, and that Emmy stays healthy! Let me know if I can do anything to help you.
Josh:
You've got people looking for you man. http://rvhs98.blogspot.com/ you're on the missing classmates list.
I am so glad to hear the baby is doing better. Don't kids make life interesting!! Just a thought, I think Janay Mason's daughter Kayley has the same thing the baby has. Do you remember how she use to pass out from holding her breath when crying? Does this sound like the same? anyway maybe she can give you some insight???
You sound crazy busy. I wish you would let me help out some how. I could bring meals, or watch kids or whatever. We seriously need to get together again. Please let me know I can do anything to help out :)
i bet you are sick of doctors.. i sure hope all of your kids can get healthy and stay healthy! i would love to see you sometime. your family will be in our prayers!
Hi Amber,
We haven't met, but Bryce was right, we have the Wilkins family marked as 'missing' on our list for the '98 reunion. If you could email us at rvelks98@hotmail.com, we'll send you out the reunion info.
Thanks!
Caty
Sounds like you guys are busy busy with Dr. stuff. Hope everything goes well. And we can't wait for Heap reunion either. Let's just hope this year we get the right dates unlike last year. See ya there!
Glad to know that nothin to serious is happening with Hayden at this point! Wow you've had your fair share of kid complications!
I hope you are making it through all the Dr. visits. I was one of those kids that would pass out from crying and Audrie did too. Next time I see you we are going to have to talk!
Hey, it will get better!! :c) We'll definitely be keeping you in our prayers!! :c) I had no idea!! We have had Kierstyn in with the Neurologists and Clayton with the allergist - so, I hear ya with the dr's appts. The more kids you add the more there are, too!! ;c) Good luck! Seriously, if you ever need anything - just let me know!!! :c)TTFN
Post a Comment