Monday, April 6, 2009

Painting Puppets!

I love to do crafts, I'm not the best at them but I love making and trying new things. I think that I have rubbed off on my kids to, cause they are always asking me if I have anything they can make. Well the other day I saw these cute puppet things at Michael and knew my kids would have a blast. I was so excited because they were only a buck! How much better can you get. Something for the kids to do that cost almost nothing. I got one for all the kids so they could do puppet shows and stuff. Me, Tucker and Emmy painted all of them while Rylenn and Haydenn took their nap, and then when they woke up they were so excited to start making up their puppet shows. Totally into their painting!

Who is this? and what have you done with my kids?


Emmy did a fantastic job painting her flower!!

Tucker was more into the colorful thing! I love that his bed head hair goes perfectly with the monkey!

Rylenn made such a cute Lady Bug!

I couldn't get Haydenn to hold her butterfly up to her face, so no pic of her! My kids have spent hours with these things making up puppet shows and I have spent many hours watching puppet shows! But a day spent together and hours of them spending together makes it all worth it!

9 comments:

Jaime said...

THat's what it's all about! Spending time together! You're such a great mom...definitely an inspiration! I need to be better!

Heidi said...

How fun! You are such a creative mommy.

Nikki said...

You are such a fun mom. They all came out great. I bet they have a blast with them.

Jana said...

what a cute idea!

Diana Carver Photography said...

How fun, I think I might try to see if I can find any of those.

Tiffany said...

So cute!! Your such a fun mom!! Great idea!

Jenny said...

How fun and what a cute idea! I love the flower very cute!

Jennifer said...

That is so cute. Serioulsy you are such a cute mom it makes me want to be better. I love the puppets they are all so cute!

Kristen said...

You can't go wrong with a cheap craft. Looks like a lot of fun. Hope it's not too HOT down there!!! Send some sunshine our way ok!