I just can't get enough of our sweet baby Haydenn! She is just getting to the stage where she is smiling when we talk to her, and makes those sweet baby noises! It's just at this stage where I start to realize how lucky I am to have her! And what a huge responsibility our Heavenly Father has in trusted in me to raise her. The spirit that she carries is already so strong. Sometimes when its quiet and it's just me and her I can't help but feel the spirit , and I know that I've got a piece of heaven in my arms!
Friday, May 2, 2008
Can't get enough!
I just can't get enough of our sweet baby Haydenn! She is just getting to the stage where she is smiling when we talk to her, and makes those sweet baby noises! It's just at this stage where I start to realize how lucky I am to have her! And what a huge responsibility our Heavenly Father has in trusted in me to raise her. The spirit that she carries is already so strong. Sometimes when its quiet and it's just me and her I can't help but feel the spirit , and I know that I've got a piece of heaven in my arms!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

8 comments:
Hooray! You've joined the blogging world! I've been wondering when you would, and I'm glad you have now. Its the greatest way to keep up on everyone's lives. By the way, SEVEN YEARS?! Was that really all seven years ago? 9 if you count the pre-mish stuff. Sheesh 9 years since I was your little chaperone tagging along wherever you two went. Time flies! Haydenn is BEAUTIFUL, can't wait to hold her when I get back down there. Love you guys!
She is so cute! Love the headband!~
she really is the cutest thing... you're a great mom!! i used one of your hair dos on maci today! :)
Amber, she is so sweet. I need to hold a new baby!
You are so lucky. She is just precious.
She is beautiful! I love the headband. If I ever have anymore girls you are going to have to help me make some! I want to see some blessing pictures!
Hey I didn't know you had a blog. She is very cute and little. I remember when my babies are that little. It sure goes by fast.
i miss my baby girls!
Post a Comment