So I have to tell you what Tucker did today at the Dr. office. He and Haydenn both had appointments today to get there shots. Tuckers appointment was the one where they get them ready for school so they check there hearing there vision and the Dr. was also asking me if he had a good vocabulary and was easy to understand when he spoke. I answered yes, she then asked him if he could tell her his full name. He responded "Tucker Wayne Wilkins, I'm named after John Wayne, cause we're both cowboys." WHAT? His name is Tucker Wayne Wilkins but he was not named after John Wayne, although I'm sure he would like to be. He is actually named after Josh's brother Rusty, who is Rustin Wayne. Sorry Rusty it looks like John Wayne won this one. I have no idea where he got that, the only thing that I can think of is that last night there were watching "Cowboys" which is a John Wayne movie. This poor Dr. we were in her office a couple of months ago cause Tucker was having an allergic reaction to something. After the Dr. looked at him she said yep, it is an allergic reaction, and he said I know what I'm allergic to, Toilets! Our Dr. must think that we are nuts! Oh well hope she got a good laugh out of it, I know I did!
Look out John Wayne, you ain't got nothin on my Cowboy
Look out John Wayne, you ain't got nothin on my Cowboy

12 comments:
I love that he said John Wayne. I grew up watching him, he's the best cowboy:) Your kids are so dang cute!! I love your pics!
I must say however, that he picked the best name you could for legendary cowboys. I too was named after him.
Swing by and say hi! My real site is www.waynejohn.com. Hope to see you around!
Peace and Cheers!
LOL- I can not stop laughing.
HA! He is soooo funny! Emmi just saw the picture of Tucker and told me that he was "a darling cowboy".
That is so funny, a typical Tucker story:) You need to come and play.
Ha! Hey I am still planning on teaching Sunday. But better be prepared anyways!
he is soo cute! i'm sure any other kid his age has no clue who john wayne is.
Your kids are awesome! I hope you guys are having a fun summer I miss home and everyone there! take care!!
I love that story! Eric's younger brother use to go around singing to his mom, "I want to be a towboy so you can be my towdirl." Kids always say the funniest things and keep us laughing. Your kids are so cute!!
I can't believe I found your blog. I didn't even realize you had one. Your kids are sooo cute. I love your little "John Wayne" cowboy. I think Jentay is going up to Eager with you guys this weekend. Your family is so nice to Jentay. Thanks
Lori Taylor
i love it!! :) that is so cute, i'm sure the dr. realized real fast that tucker's vocabulary was fine! i love your picture on top of your blog.. your kids are ALL adorable!
Thanks for the comment! I love these blogs because it is soooo nice to check in and see how every one is doing! Your family is soooo cute! I cant belive how fast kids grow up! We miss Coolidge soooo much! We mostly miss our friends! Our new ward out here is good, but its not as good as our Cooldge ward! I hope all is well and I hope to hear from you more!
Jolene
Post a Comment