Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Amazing Jakes!

A couple of days ago we went to Amazing Jakes for my nephew Brigs birthday. My kids had a blast! This was the first time we had been and so you can imagine how excited they were once we got inside. We first ate and then went to ride the rides! Then just before we left we stopped at the dessert bar, what a perfect family night. Thanks Brig for inviting us to your birthday we had a blast! Here are the pics!
Rylenn and Bryte having fun eating pizza and playing around!
Getting ready to ride the Frog Hopper!
Riding the Frog Hopper was by far their most favorite ride!
Tucker, Emmy, Rhett, Justin, Bryte, and Sawyer
Here we go for another ride! Tucker and friends Reed, and Reddin
And another!
Emmy having fun on the Bumper cars!

Thanks to Uncle Justin even Ry got a turn to ride the frogger and as you can see she loved it!


Shes so little she could hardly see over the lap bar!

Sawyer, Tucker and Emmy all getting dizzy on the tea cup ride! I don't think we will do this one again. Tucker wasn't looking so well when he got off!

Emmy and Tucker waiting in line for another fun ride!

Riding the train, Rylenn wanted to go again and again and again!

Even Haydenn had a good time!

Just a little side note, if you go on Tues night, there family night, it is only $10 for the kids to get the all you can eat buffet and unlimited rides on the kiddy rides. Me and Josh just got the buffet and it was $10 per adult. So for our whole family to eat and ride it was a total of $40 not as bad as I thought it would be.

5 comments:

Mindy Rule said...

Looks like fun! We live right by there and havent even gone yet. I cant believe how grown up your little sister already is! Wow.

Heidi said...

We've never been there but it looks like a lot of fun! Rylenn looks so cute! Thanks for the info. about family night. Maybe we'll have to go check it out.

Anonymous said...

We did have fun, didn't we! I'm so glad you guys could come!We should go again some time!

Nikki said...

I have never been, My kids have a few times and love it, I am glad to know about the Tuesday thing. The kids look like that are having the best time.

Clay's gal said...

I love all the pics! I fogot my camera that night! Mt kids had so much fun too!