Tuckers birthday was May 17th and he turned 4! I can't believe that he is 4, time flies! We had a good day! My birthday is May 14th, so me and Tuck are starting a new tradition, sometime that week of our birthdays me and him will go to breakfast together. This year we went to IHOP (his favorite place of all time to go). We had a blast! You should see this boy eat when we go to IHOP. He orders off the adult menu and gets a full breakfast, pancakes, eggs, bacon, hash browns and then he askes for them to bring him bacon to, and he is like licking his plate clean! He loves IHOP! Later that day we opened presents and then his friend Cason Starr came over and we let them go swimming in his new pool! They had a blast! Tucker is such a good boy I'm so lucky to be his Mom. He keeps us on our toes because he is so fear less. My most favorite thing in the whole world is when I have to carry him to bed because he has fallen asleep somewhere and as I'm tucking him in bed I reach down and give him a kiss and tell him I love him, and in his have asleep sweet little voice he whispers back, I love you to! What more could a Mom ask for! I love you Tucker hope you had a good birthday!Tucker opening another gift!
Singing Happy Birthday to Tucker!

2 comments:
That is crazy to think he is 4 already. We were getting a kick out of his favorite gift.
he is so stinkin cute!!!!!
Post a Comment