Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Learning Photoshop


Look what I did in photoshop. YEA! I'm so proud! Thanks to shabby princess it was a snap! Now where do I get things like this printed, anybody?

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your pictures turned out so cute! Surprise suprise! Anyway, thanks for all your comments on my blog and on Lindseys and all the texts and calls to mom in my behalf. I know your concerned for us and that means alot! I love ya! Will we see you at mom's while Nat's in town?

Mary Ann said...

that is so great! i love emmy's short hair. she is too cute. i don't know anything about photoshop... wish i could help!

Mindy Rule said...

I believe that if you save it to a disc, you can get them printed at Costco the cheapeset, and best looking by far! Tell them instead of glossy prints, to do the matte prints, it turns out so professional looking.
There. That is my schpeel on that..

Emmy looks so pretty with all the daisies! And her hair is darling. For future reference, the Dolce Salon gives a free haircut and style when you donate the hair to locks of love..did I already tell you that? I dont remember if I did. ;)

Heidi said...

That is awesome! I have pretty much given up on regular scrapbooking. I'm going digital. Not that I have yet but I will! Your kids are seriously the cutest, not that you don't already know that.

I take Emmi to swim lessons at Aloha Aquatic Center in Gilbert. Lessons are expensive but worth it in my opinion. $58 per month, that's 30 min. once a week. She did the summer session but those are over so I signed her up for regular monthly lessons. The nice thing is that the pool is indoors so I'm not sweltering in the heat. Well, this is a long comment, sorry!

Kathy's Boys said...

Hi Amber, I'm your moms cousin Kathy (Grant)
last week I got a comment from Natalie and she said she found my blog from yours. Does she have one?
I would love to see it and also your moms if she has one! Tell them hello, I haven't seen them for soooo
long. Your kids are so adorable and I was so impressed that your daughter cut her hair for locks of love. So sweet! Hope to hear from some of you.

Carla Lara said...

cute layout amber! What photoshop program do you use? I need to get more creative with my blogg.

Tiffany said...

I love her hair! I'm glad you figured photoshop out! I still haven't messed with it long enough to do something cute!! One day!!

Clay's gal said...

Good job girly!! Isn't it addicting!!!!!!! I love Photoshop!!!!

Jenn said...

Those turned out way cute!!!

Nikki said...

I love photoshop!

LucyH said...

So cute. You'll have to teach me!

Marni said...

Im sure you've already found a place to print, but i recomend mpix.com. thay are a professional printer for killer prices. i use them all the time and have never been less than happy with the results! And, by the way, your pages are so adorable!