Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Stay at arms length away!

Notice to Everyone!
Our house has been infected with pink eye! Yuck! I hate this stuff, all green and goopy! So the Dr. tells me until the girls (Emmy and Rylenn) have been on antibiotics for at least 24 hours our house is very contagious. And you know how it goes with a house full of little kids, every one passes around everything. So I'm eye dropping everyone at least 3 times a day. Hopefully we can beat this thing before we all get it! Not to mention that this weekend is my brothers homecoming and of course Easter! I can't be shut up in my house! So for now stay away and wish us luck!

8 comments:

Reid and Brittney said...

Oh man!! I hate when the kids are sick especially with pink eye, so contagious. I hope you all get better quick!!! Hang in there!!!

Nikki said...

I hate pink eye. The good news is you have the antibotics. Everything will be ok before this weekends plans.

Jenny said...

Why does sickness always seem to come around during holidays? Geesh hope you guys get feeling better soon!

Laura said...

yuck, yuck, yuck!

make sure to disinfect your house too!

Anonymous said...

Oh no, I'm sorry to hear that. I hope it goes away quick and no one else gets it. I wonder where it started? Did Emmy get it at school.

Hope the girls start feeling better real soon.

Necia said...

I HATE Pink EYE!! Yah good luck...shoot I wanted to get together this week!!! Get better soon!

Jana said...

thanks for not posting a picture of oozing eyes!

:)
good luck with the recovery and treatments! sorry...

Heidi said...

Oh no, Amber! I hope it goes away soon and everyone does not get it! Especially because of this weekend, there's so much going on. Good luck!