
We started out on the pier letting the kids take pics with their disposable cameras. But if you look you can see that huge gap at the bottom of the railing. I know I'm just a paranoid mom but I knew with Tuckers luck he would be the one to fall through. And we were really high up. I was a nervous wreck the whole time!
This was how it started out digging a little in the sand looking for sea shells and other cool things!
I was a little surprised when it was Josh leading them out to wade in the water and then letting the tide chase them back up to the shore
Then of course the tide came in to fast and they were up to their waist in water. I was standing there thinking did I really think I could bring them to the beach and expect them not to get wet! The water was freezing cold but they didn't care they were having a blast!
I love how Emmys blue eyes match the ocean!
This is Tuckers, I'm trying to hold still and smile while you take that picture but I really don't want to, face
We had such a good time in California and am so grateful we got to go and spend that time with Emmy and Tucker! Thanks to all the family who helped with our little girls! I know they were not the easiest especially since they weren't feeling well! We told our kids to start saving there money we will be planning another trip back to Disneyland in 3 years. That way Haydenn will be 5 and Rylenn 6, both perfect ages to be able to go and enjoy!



2 comments:
I am so dang jealous. It looks like you had a blast. My kids are sitting her with me loving all the pics of Disneyland. We can't wait to see you. And you look great! You need to post more pics of yourself :) Love ya
Oh come on Amber...you know you secretly wanted to be soaked up to your knees with them...all sandy and cold ;) hahaha What fun! So many memories they will never forget.
Post a Comment