Thursday, March 25, 2010

She's 3 going on 16

Rylenn is definitely the personality in this house.

She has been able to talk with an adult vocabulary for quite some time now. She can even talk her friend into putting on a princess dress and playing dress up with her! I don't know how she did it, the boys were having a blast and playing swords together. The next thing I know she has convinced him that a pink dress, high heals and a tiara would be more fun! Lets just hope that in the future her spunk and "leadership" abilities serve her well!

This morning Haydenn and Rylenn were sitting on the floor and Haydenn was brushing Rylenns hair. It sounded like they were arguing and so I said "hey what's going on?" Rylenns responded "it's ok Mom, Haydenn is just giving me a make over!" Someone please tell me how my 3 year knows what a makeover is!

If your ever bored just come over to my house and play princesses with Rylenn. She will keep you entertained for hours! Oh we love our Rylenn!

1 comments:

Jen said...

So Cute but don't let Zach see this picture!