Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Fun with Fall!

Living in Eagar has been so much fun! One thing I never really knew I was missing out on was fall! I had seen fall leaves before but living in it, seeing it every day, driving down the rode on a windy afternoon and leaves falling like snow was something I don't ever remember seeing before! I love the chill in the air, the smell of the wood burning stoves and the excitment of christmas being right around the corner!

Me and my kids raked up a bunch of leaves and then I took a couple of pics as they played in the fall leaves.


Raking and making a big pile of leaves!

Haydenn taking a break from raking!
Rylenn always willing to pose!


The kids just wanted to play and weren't really wanting to pose for pics!

So much fun to play in the leaves!


Haydenns loving every minute!

Tucker had more fun throwing the leaves on his sisters then anything else. Boys will be boys!

Even the Princess Rylenn was having fun getting dirty in the leaves!

Such a cutie!

Tucker is always teasing his sister!
We can't take a picture without Rylenn wanting me to take one of her twirling. Such a princess!

2 comments:

LucyH said...

How fun! We miss you guys! I'm sorry about Haydenn and everything that happended in the hospital. That must have been so stressful and scary. You are quite the mom taking over and showing those nurses! Merry Christmas!

Joelle said...

I love the fall too! The leaves are the best to play in! Your kids are adorable and we are glad you are living here too!