Sunday, February 20, 2011

Middle of the Night!

Why is it that babies are the cutest in the middle of the night. Maybe because it's so quite and peaceful she feels like it's safe to open her eyes. I couldn't help but grab my phone and take some pictures of our little Breckynn. She was just so wide eyed!


Breckynn all snuggly and warm. On this night it got down to like -27 degrees. It was so cold and of course I was home alone with all the kids. It was so cold I was having a hard time keeping the baby warm. She looks so cute all snugled!

This picture was like at 1:30 in the morning. Wide eyed and awake ready to play! Although I was so tired and just wanted to go back to sleep, she was just to cute to not get the camera out and take a picture!

So Sweet!

Look at those big blues, now go back to sleep little girl!

0 comments: