Thursday, April 14, 2011

Love what they say!


Sometime my kids say the funniest things, and I want to remember them so I'm writing some of them down so someday we can look back and have a laugh!


Yesturday after we dropped Tucker off at school this is the conversation me and Rylenn had.

Rylenn- "Mom Tucker really loves me!"

Mom- "Of course he does you are his sister!"

Rylenn- "No not that kind of love, the kind of love like he is Flynn Rider and I'm Rapunzel!"


I laughed so hard! Right after that Haydenn pipped in and said "and I'm the Queen!"





Then last night the kids were getting on my last nerve hanging all over me as I was trying to fix dinner so I turned to them and said, "You guys go outside till dinner is ready." Haydenn quick as a whip respondid with "I can't Mom it's Sunday!" Laughing I said "no it's not Haydenn go outside. She said "ya Mom it's Sunday have to stay inside." Little Smarty Pants, I'm glad she got the concept of how we don't go and play outside on Sunday but to bad it was really Wednesday.





Then a little later, I'm still cooking dinner and again here is a conversation between me and Ry.

Ry- Mom what are we having?

Mom- Bake potatoes and vegtables.

Ry- Is that Chinease food?

Mom- (laughing) No

Ry- Well is it Italian food?

Mom- (still laughing) No

Ry- Well what kind is it then?

Mom- I guess it's American.

Ry- What? I don't know American!

Mom- (laughing again) Ry we're American!

Ry- No Mom we're a family!

I was laughing so hard, I have no idea what she was thinking but I thought it was so funny that she knew what Chinease and Italin was but not American. To funny! I love my kids and am so going to miss when they get big and don't say funny things any more!

1 comments:

Lisa said...

I wish I was better at writing things down...My second child has me laughing all the time..Anyway, thanks for sharing..your kids are adorable :)