Monday, November 7, 2011

Hold still and say CHEESE!

I have a project going where I'm trying to update all the pictures in picture frames around the house. I need pictures of Haydenn! That little girl is so hard to get to hold still for a good picture. So on this day I decided I would try to get some decent pictures of her.
Rylenn was first in front of the camera and of course was more then willing to pose! This girl loves her boots but even more she loves her skirts. So combine the two and you have a perfect combination for Ry!
Being silly!
Beautiful, definitely has had her picture taken once or twice!

Perfect smile!
Love this ham ball!
Cheesy, but at least she's looking at the camera!

Love that dimple!
Sittin up straight!
Looks so sweet and innocent! But looks can be deceiving :)

I wasn't really planning on taking pictures of Breckynn because I had just taken some, but how could I resist those cute chubby cheeks.
Such a happy girl!
All in all I think I got some good pictures. Not any that I'm drooling over but some that will fill my picture frames. Thanks girls for being such good sports! Love ya!

0 comments: