Thursday, September 15, 2011

7 Months Already?

I love this sweet and innocent look!
I can't believe my baby is already 7 months old, it can't be! It seems like yesterday we were bringing her home from the hospital. We love her so much and this is my favorite age of a baby. Sitting and barley learning to crawl, starting to eat solid foods and saying their first words. Yep she has said her first word and I'm pleased to announce that it was Mama.
Not quite sure what to do when the camera is pointed at her, but don't worry we'll fix that!
There's a smile, I love those toophers!
Now she's realizing she the center of all our attention! So stinkin cute!
Suckin on that bottom lip, I love their little personalities and habits!
Scrunchin her nose is her new favorite thing to do!
Looks like she wants to just tell us a big story!
Love that scrunched up nose!
So sweet, I guess we're done taking pictures for now!
Who ever is speeding up time will you please stop! I want my kids to stay little forever!

0 comments: