Pima's 1st 24th of July rodeo.
I do believe I had the cutest cowboy there!
Breckynn in the stick horse race
Steve and her BFF Kennedy Brown getting ready for the stick horse race. Man I love these 2!
And she is off. She may not be the fastest but I bet she had the best time
Tucker giving Goose some good advice in the boot race
Go Breck Go
Run Breck
Breckynn standing patiently waiting for her turn to get her boot. Wonder if she knows it's a race :)
Breckynn found her boot
Steve's turn for the boot race
Rylenn running back after finding her boot. I love her flying pig tails as she looses her hat
Steve cracked us up. There was so many kids that they made 2 piles of boots and 2 groups of kids. Well Steve put her boot in one pile and then ran to the other. So she never found her boot. Finally after all the kids from the other side were done someone brought over the lonely boot that was left. :)
Tucker getting ready to do the cowhide race
Hang on tight Tucker
Tucker and Jhett Judd in the cowhide race
He was flying
Eating dirt. Great job Tucker, he's braver then me!
Rylenn getting all set up to do the cowhide race. This girl has no fear and is super competitive.
Rylenn and Levi Palmer
Rylenn catching some air as they make the turn
Breckynn had a blast chasing the greased pig.
We had so much fun at the rodeo and can't wait to do it again next year!























0 comments:
Post a Comment