Always so much fun at the 4th of July. It really is my favorite holiday!
waiting for the parade to start
The boys in my life! Man I love them!
Ry and Steve having so much fun at the parade
Breck insisted on doing her own pose, nice one Goose!
I blinked and she grew up!
Lashy Lane
We love it when Tawna comes.
Snow cones at the parade, a must!
Ready and waiting
Can't be at the parade without a snow cone
Bucket in hand ready to catch some candy
Other right Rylenn :)
Whatever you do do not smile
Watching the flag pass
Emmy was a huge help keeping Breck from getting to close to the floats. I have a huge fear of someone getting ran over!
We love Lindsey! and so did Lane!
Everyone waiting for candy
Frisbee hat
Josh holding onto Karalee's little girl, all she wanted was some candy!
Poor Sterling did not like the loud fire works the pyro's were letting off
Every year it's a tradition, after the parade to take family pics under the apple tree. But this year it was pouring rain so we had to settle for pics in the garage. But I guess it's better then nothing.
My kids are best at the funny face
Love these crazies
How'd I get so lucky!
I wanted to take individual pics of all my kids but only a couple cooperated. Breckynn on the 4wheeler
I love this picture of Steve she is always good for a smile!
Emmy growin up! My right hand girl!

































1 comments:
It's so fun catching up with your family! And I can't believe how grown up they all are. I love the 4th of July too! Definitely one of my favorite holidays.
Post a Comment