Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Taking some down time!

After the 4th of July me and the kids decided that we would stay that next week in Eagar. Not to much was going on at home and it seemed like the perfect opportunity to just sit back and slow down! Josh's sister Becky and her 4 kids also decided to stay that week. We had a blast! I do have to say that if it wasn't for Becky's oldest daughter Kylie who is 12 I don't think it would have been near as enjoyable as it was. Kylie took care of Rylenn the entire week, and that is not always easy to do! Where ever kylie went, Ry was right there with her, and where every Ry went Kylie followed. It was a huge blessing! Sometimes life is just a little crazy and with two little ones so close together it can get overwhelming! It was just what I needed! Now I just have to figure out how to ween Rylenn off of her new best friend Kylie! We had so much fun we took the kids crawdad fishing, rode the quads, rode the horses, had squirt gun fights, swam, played card games, roasted marshmallows and a whole lot more! Here are some of the pics! Sorry there are so many, but how can you choose!
Emmy, Nilson and Tucker crawdad fishing!

The water was really muddy and the crawdads just weren't biting. So Emmy decided she would stick her bucket in the water and see what she could pull out. And what do you know she caught 5 baby crawdads. She was so excited! After we are done they always throw the crawdads back in, but she had to keep the babies so she could show everybody. On the way home all the cousins were asking her if they could have some when they got big and had babies. It was hilarious! The things kids think of. Well she truly thought that when Josh came to get us that weekend that he would let her take them home for a pet. But tragically by the next morning they were all dead. It was fun while it lasted!

Just before we left town we took advantage of Grandma's beautiful daisies, and took more pics of all the kids!


Can he get any cuter!!!

This was about all I could get of Ry, She may be a handful but it's moments like this that make my heart skip a beat! Doesn't she just make you smile!!

If you look close you can see Haydenns cute dimple!

Once again I just have to say a huge thank you to Josh's mom and sister for a fun week and all of there huge help with my kids, but exspecially to Kylie, Thanks a million!

6 comments:

Reid and Brittney said...

Your kids are adorable!! I love seeing those cute pictures you take of them. I am going to miss being able to see you all. It looks like you guys had a great 4th of July, holidays are always fun when you get to spend time with family. Things are continuing to go great, we still have an offer on our house and we move next weekend, hopefully everything will go through. We are going to miss you and your sweet family.

Clay's gal said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Clay's gal said...

Can I just have one of your girls??? We are gonna start trying soon and I am sooooooooooo nervous!

I bet you are as upset as I was about you know what!!! GRRRRR!!!! We will all get them through this!!

LucyH said...

I love those daisy pictures!

Nikki said...

I am glad you were able to stay and enjoy yourself. The kiddos look so beautiful in the pictures.

Mary Ann said...

daiseys are my favorite flower... i love the pictures! the crawdad fishing pics are so fun! i love eager. it's so pretty there!