Tucker getting ready for the stick horse race. I felt so bad for him he was so excited and just after I took this picture they lined up all the kids and told them that just the first person in line was going to go and then they would keep going down the line. Well Tuck didn't quit understand that, he thought they were all going at the same time so when they said go, he went. He ran right in front of the guy that was in charge and he just scooped him up in his arms and said, hey its not your turn to go yet. Well Tuck was so embarrassed he started crying and didn't want to do it anymore. The guy was really nice it just totally humiliated Tuck. But with a little convincing he eventually did it!

The 3 of them racing! Go Emmy!

So I had to show you this picture! This is my sister in law Becky watching her son race for the championship of the Stick Horse Race! Yea she gets a little into it! You should have seen her when her son won $50 riding a calf. LOL! I love you Becky!

Tuckers turn at the goat pull!

Well Tucker won a prize at the balloon bust and picked this clown nose out of the prize box! I love those big brown eyes! Way to go Cowboy!
Emmy actually won a prize to, at the boot race. Everybody takes of one shoe and they put them all in a big pile in the middle of the arena. and then everybody races to find their shoe and the first one that gets it, puts it on, and races back wins. Well when they collected all the boots the guy in charge held up Emmys boot for everybody in the stands to see and said look at how cute this boot is. Then he went and got Emmy and said and look at how cute the girl is that goes with it! He told her she won the prize for the cutest boot. So both my kids got to pick out of the prize box! That totally made her day! What a good Birthday!
Tucker and Emmy also rode the sheep to, but right before they started my camera died so I wasn't able to get any still pics. Some of my nieces did though so as soon as I get them I will post!

1 comments:
You have the cutest kids!! Looks like fun!
Post a Comment