Here are just some of the fun pics we took with Josh's family!
This is everybody, Josh has 3 brothers and one sister, and there are 15 grand kids!

All the boys. Reese, Skye, Weston, Nilson, Tucker, and Talon

And all the girls. Kylee's holding Haydenn then Kayden in the back then Bailee is holding Hadley the Tawna and Emmy then Koley and Rylenn

Rylenn and Koley, these two are the best of friends, and partners in crime! Right before we started taking pictures these two little girls were missing. Most everyone was looking all over the yard and in the house for them. Guess where we found them, in the garage eating spilt ice off of the garage floor. Gross! Who knows where they got the ice, I prefer not to think about it!
9 comments:
I want to know how you guys got so many adults and children all in one picture. That is impressive and for it to come out good.
Such a fun weekend!!! And the pictures turned out so cute!!!
Great pictures, what a fun weekend!
Looks like you had a blast with your family. The pictures of the kids are so cute. You are very talented at taking pictures. We miss you guys so much, I love seeing the pictures of your kids then I feel like I'm not missing so much. They are adorable. Love ya!!
I love to catch up on your cute family. I can not believe how cute your kids are and how cute they always look!! Emmy's hair is so cute short
I can not believe how big your two youngest have gotten it is crazy! Well I officailly way missing home the ward and the girls... hope all is well everyone hi for me!
Looks like fun.
What a cute family! Your kids always look adorable:)
the pics. turned out so cute! You guys don't even look like you'd been camping!
Post a Comment