
Last Thursday morning we headed up to Eagar. The weather was a little uncooperative and it was really windy and rained almost the whole time. Usually when we go up my kids never come in the house, a lot of the time dad will even sleep outside with them. It was so sad, this time they just had to stay in. Tucker stood by the back door just watching it rain waiting for it to brake so he could go out! Well every once in awhile it would let up just enough to go enjoy a popsicle on the back porch, and every one knows an ice cream popsicle can make any rainy day better!


4 comments:
That first picture is just so darn cute. I love black and whites!!!!!
Very cute!
Your kids are so darn cute! I wish we were closer. Our kids could totally play!
I love your blogs they are sooo much fun to read! And your kids are so darn cute! I wish I had a girl to do lots of fun stuff with! Cute blog!
Post a Comment