Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Happy Birthday Tucker!

Tucker with his football hat, he had a football birthday!


Just around the corner from my birthday is my favorite little boys! This year Tucker turned 5. Now he is ready for kindergarten. We always told him that he could go to big kid school when he turned 5, now he is just upset that he has to wait out the summer. He is so ready for kindergarten, I will miss him a ton when he goes. He is a huge help around the house and him and Rylenn have gotten to be really good friends. It use to be that Emmy was making Tucker do all the things that she wanted to do, like play dress up or barbie. Then this past year the roles switched and it was Tucker making Rylenn do everything he wanted, playing bulls or football, or watching old John Wayne movies. It's a good thing Haydenn doesn't fall to far behind Rylenn cause I'm sure Rylenns turn is coming soon! I know they are going to have a blast together!



Anyway for Tuckers birthday he opened gifts with just us. It was on a Sunday morning and lucky for Tuck we don't have church till 1pm. So the morning was spent playing and enjoying all the new birthday stuff. That night we were suppose to go over to Me ma and Papas for cake and ice-cream but my little sister Lexi had her seminary graduation. So at the last minute we improvised and had some of Tuckers best friends Jay and Joanne Wahl come over and help us celebrate!


Tucker with his good friend Jay getting ready to blow out his football candles on his Ice-cream and cookie dessert


That next week we invited everyone and went to the pool at Basha High. We love that pool! We have lived in it all summer long. It is kind of hard to keep track of 2 little ones and take pictures so no pics from the pool!


Every year me and Tucker go out to breakfast together to celebrate both of our birthdays. He always chooses IHOP, and he always licks his plate clean! Our waitress was shocked at everything he had eaten! My kids love that place, and I enjoy the one on one time I get to have with Tucker!


Opening one of his favorite gifts a WebKinz horse! Thanks Me ma!


Besides being so excited for kindergarten, Tucker loves football, he plays all day long. This time of year when there isn't any football games going on he slows down just a bit, but he and Josh keep talking about how they can't wait till football season is here again! Right now he is also loving his WebKinz, he just got some new ones for his birthday and he and Emmy like to play them together. And of course Tucker will forever love our horses Jesse and Sugar Cookie. Even though not to long ago he was bucked off of Jesse, it hasn't fazed him one bit, he got right back on no problem! Both of the horses are in Eagar for the summer so it is an extra treat to get to go to Grandmas and get to see them as well! Tucker also enjoys reading books and doing puzzles, Grandma got him a cute cowboy puzzle for his birthday that is going to keep him busy for awhile! Tuckers personality is very fun loving. He loves to be around other people and other kids! He hates that he has a room all to himself and will often times sneak into Emmy's room or mine and fall asleep on the floor. I love Tucker so much, sometimes I just can't get enough of his beautiful dark brown eyes and his adorable freckles. Look out girls he is going to be a knock out! (at least I think so)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Tucker We Love You!!!!!

5 comments:

Heidi said...

Happy Birthday Tucker! That is so funny he chooses IHOP. That is Emmi's favorite too. She LOVES pancakes. Glad he had a fun day. Happy (belated) Birthday to you too!

The Grant Fam said...

We are totally going to Heap reunion. Colton said we don't have a choice. :) Good thing I like to go. Ready or not here we come.

Reid and Brittney said...

Happy Birthday Tucker!! Wish we could have been there to celebrate. Hope you had a great day!!! Happy late birthday to you too Amber. I miss you guys so much!!!

Jaime said...

My little guy goes to Kindergarten too. I'm a little nervous since this is my first! He sure is a cutie!

Diana Carver Photography said...

Happy Belated Birthday to you! And Happy Birthday Tucker! I love how excited kids seem to be about going to school. I hope he really enjoys it!