Monday, July 13, 2009

In Bits and Pieces!

Our 4th of July is going to be posted in bits and pieces, cause you know me, I love to tell a story! To try to cram it all into one post would just be crazy! So here is our fabulous week a little bit at a time!
So this is how our week started off. When we pulled up to my in-laws house in Eagar, the rain started coming down. I had mixed emotions about this! I love the rain exspecially when it is nice and cool outside, but my kids had been dying to go outside and play, they were looking forward to a week filled with lots of sunshine and lots of swimming. So how could I say no when they all ran out to play in the rain! I know it is hard to tell but in all of these pictures it is raining really hard, but that didn't matter they were having a blast!

Emmy stopping to pose for a picture in the rain!



So with in a couple of hours of being there we were already changing out of wet and muddy clothes! But I guess kids will be kids!

1 comments:

Nikki said...

Good times right there. Love all the smiles.