Thursday, July 16, 2009

More bits and pieces!

After the rain had settled a little here is what we did to get warm.

Some of the gang sitting by the fire and getting warm and seeing who can roast the best marshmellow!

Emmy and her prize winning smore! She claims she can roast the best marshmellow!


My sister Sawyer and my niece Kayden getting in on the action and helping the little kids roast their marshmellows

Even the little ones in the family were having a good time. This is my nephew Bentley! don't you love those cheeks!

If you couldn't tell we love to build a fire and roast mellows. We do it quite often when we get together! But we never seem to agree on who can roast the best one!

5 comments:

Nikki said...

I love smores. They are my favorite. I am going to have to get together with you guys soon. She is going to have to make me one of her famous smores.

Jennifer said...

How fun. I love roasting marshmallows! I am way excited for the move but I wish you guys lived closer to us. Tal and Tucker would be best friends I just know it! It was so fun to watch them play the other day they had a blast. We should get together again before we leave!

Tiffany said...

Hey cuz! I just caught up on all your blog that I've missed because I've just been to busy lately to blog a whole lot. I really enjoyed catching up, your family is adorable! I can't believe you got a concussion! How scary! Glad your ok! Are you guys going to the Heap reunion? I might have to work, but we're gonna try. Love ya, hope to see you there!

Kristen said...

Sounds like you guys have had a busy summer. I love smore's- one of my favorite things. So Fun!

Mary Ann said...

I saw a wilken's concrete truck here in Thatcher the other day and it made me think of you.. when are you coming?? :) Thanks so much for coming to the hospital! It was so good to see you!