The other day Emmy asked if there was something she could help do with dinner. Josh responded with "the biggest help would be if you could keep the kids occupied while we finish cooking."
Emmy took her job very seriously and here is what she came up with.
A TREASURE HUNT!
We had so fun and she was so proud of herself! This is a picture of her map, it went all over the house and lead us from one place to another and eventually to the treasure!

Here is the kids starting out on the hunt in the loft!
Next we move to Emmy's room!
Haydenn was a little sad she couldn't keep up with the other kids! Just as she would get there they would rush past her to go to the next place! Poor girl! It must be that crazy hair!
Emmy was so cute, she had hid the "treasure in the big Treasure Chest (our coffee table) in our living room. And what was the treasure? Pictures she had drawn, one for each member of the family, and a pack of smarties!
Life seriously does not get any better then this! Emmy was so thrilled that we had so much fun on the treasure hunt that she made up all by herself. And the kids had so much fun doing it! Thanks Emmy for being such a good big sister!


6 comments:
That is seriously so cute! What a good big sister. I love your kids they are so adorable, all of them. Wish we would have gotten together more while I was there.. The boys miss Tucker. :)
What a great big sister!! Great idea. It amazes me what kids come up with. I hope things are going great, I miss you like crazy!!!
Sounds like Emmy....she is such a good big sister!
We need to get together Saturday. I will be down that day sometime. And we want to see you before we fly out!!!
Love ya
Nice big sister! How much is that HUNT. Love it!
I agree with Jenn, that just sounds like Emmy! So cute!
What a great girl! Can she come teach my Alexa to do such great things? I love it. What a doll!
Post a Comment