Ok so most of you know that our house is back on the market. The other day someone called and said they wanted to show it and would be over shortly. So frantically I was trying to get all the toys picked up and make sure everything was in its place. I run upstairs for a quick second to wipe down the bathroom counter. When I came back down, all I could see was a trail across my nicely mopped tile of spaghetti sauce. After I followed the tail this is what I found,

Haydenn had a jar of spaghetti sauce, that she got out of the trash (YUCK!) and was eating it as fast as she could! Luckily we were fixing spaghetti for dinner so the can had just got put in there.
I was so frustrated trying to keep things picked up and nice that I almost wanted to cry. Until I saw this cute little girl with that cute little face and I had to remind myself that this is life and to just enjoy it! So I grabbed my camera and took a picture!

7 comments:
So are you trying to move back up on the mountain???
Yes! Josh is trying to get on with the plant. Taking the classes and stuff. Keep your fingers crossed!
How could you get mad at a face like that? She is precious!
'Sigh' I am right there with ya!
I hope josh makes it on. I would love to move to the mountains. Good luck you guys
Oh Hayden, sounds like you need to come live with aunt Jenn, before mom and dad get rid of you:)
oh man. isn't that just the way it goes!
REMINDER: bountiful baskets....order by tonight at 10pm
and also my blog... coolidgecarpenters.blogspot
i finally remembered! :)
Post a Comment