
January 21st Josh turned the big 30. Josh was so funny, the day of his birthday was a little crazy we had lots of stuff that had to be done. Including Josh, going out with the missionaries. The day had been so crazy that he hadn't even had time to open his presents or blow out any candles, and you know with kids you can't have a birthday unless those things are done. Well he was only suppose to be gone for about an hour with the missionaries, but I got a call from him saying they needed to go by and visit a few more people and that he would be later then he thought. I could tell he was disappointed when we talked about just putting the kids to bed and having a redo on his birthday the next day. So I let the kids stay up and wait for Dad, so we could sing to him and let him open his presents.

Josh got a much needed new set of cook ware. For those who might not now Josh does the cooking in our family! He is an amazing chef! So new cook ware was something he really wanted!
Although we did let the kids stay up to help Dad open his presents we waited till the next day to have cake and ice cream. Mint chip ice cream, and chocolate cake at 10pm would not have been a good idea!
I think she enjoyed her cake the most!
I'm so lucky to have Josh, and look forward to many more birthdays with him!!!!!!!

2 comments:
Happy Birthday! Seems like everyone is turning 30!
Happy Birthday Josh!
It was so fun to see Disneyland through your family's eyes. My Alexa wants to go SOOO bad. She loved looking at your pictures too.
Post a Comment