
Nothing could make this little girl more happy then her black "leelatard" and her pink "skut"! This last month Rylenn has started a ballet and tap class. I wish everyone could be at my house every Friday morning while she is getting ready to go. She flutters and twirls around the whole house while I'm trying to get her ready. And every week she is just as excited as the week before! Almost every time she asks if this is the week we get to watch her and bring her flowers (she's really excited about the whole recital part of this experience!). Rylenn is such a girl, she loves everything pink, princess, dancing, makeup, dresses, you name it if it has to do with being a girl she loves it! So you can imagine how much she loves her new ballet and tap class!

Rylenn in her perfect ballet pose, so she says!

Our Beautiful Ballerina!
Love those big blue eye and those kissy lips!
4 comments:
So cute!!I love how she is just so excited, that's adorable!!! It's posts like this that makes me want a little girl :) but I enjoy my little boys too so we will see!!! Hope you guys are doing good.
CUTE! I would take her anyday of the week and twice on Sunday!
She is just adorable! I too love her eyes! So pretty!
darling.
Post a Comment