Friday, February 19, 2010

Zoo!

Last month the kids had a day off of school so my friend and I took our kids to the Zoo. We had so much fun! It was a little rainy which made it a perfect day for the Zoo, all the animals were out enjoying the rain and the park was empty! Thanks for taking us we had a blast!

Emmys pose with the Elephant!

Emmy and Tucker and Haydenn loved this cow that you can try to milk, Rylenn not so much!

Tucker did pretty good!

Haydenn loved the cow! She cried when we had to leave!
It took Everything Ry had to do this, she was ok as long as she wasn't close to the face, and it only lasted for a second as soon as I took the picture she was out of there! She is so funny, she is so animated and so bold in her every day personality but for some reason there is just a couple of things that totally make her nervous, and I guess fake cows is one of them!
Haydenn saying good bye to the cow and giving her a kiss!

Rylenn and Haydenn on the tractor! Gotta love John Deer!

Tucker feeling right at home on the tractor!

Emmy at the Fisher Price playground! This place was so cute with all the animals in corrals and big enough for the kids to climb on and ride!

Surprisingly Rylenn chose to ride the cow! It must just be momma cows with utters that scares her!


Tucker and his good friend, having a blast at the playground!

Rylenn in the little Fisher Price barn! So cute!

Haydenn playing peek a boo in the barn!


Isn't she a cutie! I love this little goofy grin that she does, you can't help but to laugh when she does it!

Tucker and Emmy with a friend, enjoying the dragon exhibit!
Well we found out that day that Haydenn has a thing for monkeys. This is her at the orangutans, clinging to the fence mesmerized by them. She stayed like this for like 20 minutes. She loved them she kept blowing them kisses! When we started to walk away I thought she was going to go through with drawls. She talked about the monkeys for weeks after!
Thanks for letting us tag along we had a blast!

2 comments:

Jenny said...

Cute pictures! This is definetly the time of year to be enjoying the ZOO!! Glad you guys got to go!

Necia said...

Such a fun day...thanks for coming with us!!! I love having such AMAZING friends! Thx for the cute pics of the kids too...I stole a few :)!