Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Snow!

After Christmas, my Sister-in-Law came up with her kids and we all played in the snow! We were so thankful for her because she brought up all her kids old snow clothes which fit my kids perfectly! With the right snow clothes on my kids played out in the snow all day! My cousins were up for Christmas as well and were staying with my Grandma who lives next door. They got out all their snow boards and the kids snowboarded down the hill. They did really well and were very proud of themselves for being able to snowboard! I went out to check on them and they had opened the pasture gate to give them more room to snow board! Clever kids! They had so much fun! We finally had to call them in when it got dark!


Emmy riding the sled with her cousins Kylie and Baylie! Aunt Becky and Tucker on the 4 wheeler




Having a blast! Kylie, Baylie, and Emmy!
Aunt Becky giving Rylenn a ride on the sled!
Sadly I didn't get any pictures of the kids snow boarding. I didn't have the right snow clothes on and I was cold!!!

0 comments: