Friday, April 2, 2010

Rylenn, or should I say, The Princess!

For Rylenns birthday I decided to take some pictures of her and make our own birthday invites. Well lets just say she loved taking pictures! Pose after pose after pose. I love it when they cooperate!

I asked her what she wanted to wear, this is what she came up with! Fits her personality to the tee!

Blowing kisses!

Oh my!
Pretty as a Princess!

This picture is one of my favorites! This is exactly who she is, always twirling and flipping her hair!


Rylenn loves going to ballet and tap class. You can see even when she is dressed in her dance clothes it puts her in a good mood!


Kissy face!

I love those big blue eyes!

She would have worn them all day if I would have let her!


Oh I love this girl and her big personality!

7 comments:

Nikki said...

Those are stinking adorable. The girl has some great moves. Next time toddler :)

Laura said...

Wow, she is a future model! So, so cute!!! Great pics, Amber! I hope you guys are doing well!

Addicted 2 Coupons said...

Oh Amber these are so wonderful. She is so cute. I can't wait until my girl can play dress up and with Brian and I for her parents I am sure she will have some attitude!

Rusty and Ashley said...

I don't think I have ever seen something so cute!

LucyH said...

Cute!

Jaime said...

Cute CUTE pics!!

Kristen said...

SOOOOOO adorable! You guys have THE cutest kids. I love reading and catching up on you guys. I wish we were closer so you could take my little girls' pictures. Great job! Good job on the invite too- you amaze me!