A couple of weeks ago, Rylenn asked me what the weather was going to be like for the day. When I told her it was going to be warm, she got a huge smile on her face and ran upstairs. She came down with her little jean skirt that has been sitting in her drawer just begging to be warn all winter long. We had the conversation many times that she couldn't wear it till it got warm outside, so today was the day she would get to wear her skirt!
She is so funny, it was like she had been planning this for a long time, she knew exactly what shirt she wanted to wear, and she had to wear her long knee socks with it. After she had gotten dressed I just didn't have the heart to tell her that she had grown out of her favorite little jean skirt and that we would have to give it to Haydenn. I think I'll let her enjoy it just for the day and then break the news to her tomorrow!
Gotta love her knee socks that don't fit either. They just bunch up cause her legs are so skinny and if you do try to pull them tight they go clear to her waist.
Looks like we'll be shopping for a new little jean skirt!


2 comments:
Look at you and all your blog updating! I love it! She looks so cute in her little jean skirt.
oh my gosh your kids are ADORABLE! She looks like she has sooo much personality - I love it! Glad you have your blog posted on facebook :)
Post a Comment