Tuesday, June 1, 2010

A Field Trip with the Family!

Tuckers kindergarten class was going on a field trip to the Tucson Zoo. He was so excited, I was going to take the little girls and tag along. Well the night before both he and I were throwing up all night he was so sad when he woke up the next day and knew he couldn't go on his field trip. My heart broke for him! I told him on Saturday we would take a field trip as a family. We had a blast! This is seriously my favorite zoo. I love that its not so big and that the kids can get really close to the animals!
My kids loved all the peacocks that just wander around the zoo. I think it's probably one of their favorite parts!
Haydenn couldn't get enough of the animals, she loved them! Loved them so much that she was always trying to get in with them. Well this time she got through and was headed right for the elephants!

This is my favorite thing to see at the zoo, the giraffes. I love how they can get so close!

At the play center, all my kids in the turtle shell, well with one on top!
Emmy at the play center!


Rylenn peeking through the log!

Tucker man!
Haydenn always willing to say cheese!

Ry found a nice shady spot to sit and rest! This is hard work walking around the zoo!
My kids found this really cool white peacock. Tucker almost had it coming up to his hand before Haydenn started chasing after it!

What a fun family day and yes Sawyer did go with us she just always seems to be hiding when a picture is being taken!

All in all in, it was a fun day spent as a family!

4 comments:

The Gibson's said...

So fun I just love that zoo. Now it is too far away. Your kids as always are so stinken CUTE!

Tiffany said...

Your kids are getting so big! They are so adorable! Glad you guys had a fun day and that Tucker was able to end up going anyways!

Deanne Wahl said...

I seriously miss that Zoo. When you get here we will have to take a trip with the kids sometime to go there again. We are so excited to see you guys! My kids can hardly think about anything else. I really should have waited to tell them!

Allison @ Allie Browns Layouts said...

Your kids are way too cute! I wish we still lived close to each other. We miss you guys!

Hey! I changed the address to my blog. It's no longer alliebrownie.blogspot.com but it's now littlehousebigtexas.blogspot.com.

Just to let you know!