We had the chance to go camping with about 9 families from around town. I think there was like 35 kids total. It was a blast! We all pitched in for food and had our meals together. We had such a good time we are making it an annual trip.

Emmy playing cards with her good friend.

There was a million little girls, my girls age. So as you can imagine they had a blast!

Haydenn dirty as can be and having a blast!

I think the girls would have posed all day if I would have let them!

I have to get one of these! Breckynn would spend hours in it, she loved loved loved it. It's on springs so she just bounces. It was so cute to watch her! I wish I could have gotten a better picture but she wouldn't hold still long enough.
Sadly that is all the pictures I got. I didn't have my camera till the end. I didn't even get any of the boys they were to busy hunting. We had a blast and can't wait till next year!
1 comments:
I love camping...we need to go together!!! :)
Post a Comment