Love how Ry is in her dress up clothes, well acually these are her ballet clothes. I don't even know why I get them dressed in the morning! But her pink and Ryders white coat sure look cute together!
Ryder is chasing the girls in the grass. He loves the bucket Haydenn is holding and keeps trying to get it from her!
Is there anything sweeter? I loved watching them play, it just makes me smile! Oh and don't mind her bright green panties hanging out of her leelatard, it's part of her outfit :)Ry did ok when they came to get Ryder but when they left I looked around and couldn't see her. I found her in her room in a corner. She wasn't crying, tears were just rolling down her cheeks. I got a little chocked up myself and gave her a hug. She said "Mom I'm just so sad!". I'm glad she loved him so much even if it causes a little hurt when we have to say goodby!









1 comments:
Oh my , The puppy is so freaking cute. I would have a hard time letting it go
Post a Comment