Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Thank Goodness for Washable!

While Breckynn was quietly taking her nap, me and the other kids were out back playing and visiting with our neighbors. I sent one of the kids in to make sure Breckynn was still napping, this is what they found instead.

Not only was she awake but it looks like she has some fun with the markers.
And even spilt a little something down the front of her dress.
oh no! I got caught! When I pointed to her leg and asked her "what is that?". She said, "a circle". So apparently if your drawing circles its ok to color on yourself :)
This is her saying "sawee". It's a good thing your cute, otherwise we would have just had to throw you a way! Thank goodness Mom for saw this type of thing happening and bought washable markers. As soon as we put her in the bath every thing just came right off.

1 comments:

The Gibson's said...

She seriously is the cutest thing! Ashlyn draws on herself almost daily, but half the time she climbs and gets my permeant markers, that takes a good scrub!