Thursday, October 25, 2012

Preschool? What?

Steve started preschool today! Although I know she will love it, I can't help but getting a little teary eyed! It just goes by way to fast! I was teasing her this morning saying "you don't really want to go do you? you want to stay and play with Mom forever" She giggled and said "I promise I will be on my best behavior!" She has been giggling and prancing around all morning so full of anticipation! Not even a nervous bone in her body! I just hope the world is ready for Haydenn cause she has big plans of conquering it!
 Haydenn (who still insists we all call her Steve) 1st day of school!
 Such a big girl, all ready for school!
 So grown up, when did this happen, I feel like I blinked and now she is 4!
 Love this face!
 Our house is going to be A LOT quieter with this little one gone, even if it is just for a couple of hours!
 You just can't help but smile when you see this face!
I love you Steve and hope you have a great year at preschool!

0 comments: