July 3rd 2015
Over the 4th of July weekend as a family we all got together to set Janet's headstone. Although the mood was light and we laughed and giggled about silly little things there was still times of quietness to remember our Grandma that we love and miss so much! Grateful for this family that I'm lucky to call mine and for Janet and all that she taught me. It is impossible to ever forget what a amazing women she is and I know she is watching over and apart of all life's from the big things to the everyday things, I feel her!
I love this picture! Wonder what he was thinking? I'm sure he was remembering his Grandma and all the memories they made together!
Steve shivering in the rain
One of the things we laughed about was when Dennis couldn't remember on which side of Janet, was his plot. We decided it probably wouldn't be a good idea to set the headstone and then find out we were wrong. So we just put it in the middle of Janet's grave and will move it when we need to.
This was another thing we got a laugh about. It's a little creepy to see your name on a headstone. Luckily Tucker was their last name.
The headstone sure was heavy but the boys got the job done.
My favorite picture, I sure love my boys and I will this picture cherish forever!
Jennie improvising using the level on her phone to make sure we got things straight.
It took all the boys to get it up
It was raining and cold but we got it done.
The boys taking a minute to think about Grandma before placing Grandma's favorite Daisy's on her grave
Daisy's will always remind us of our Grandma
Huddled under the umbrella
The kids were very carefully choosing where they wanted to place their daisy
Tucker placing his daisy
Bailey setting her daisy in place
She sure is a loved Grandma
All of us
I love the tractor in the back ground, its kind of fitting for our family :)























0 comments:
Post a Comment