
Tucker Wayne Wilkins is our only son. He is 3, almost 4. Tucker is a cowboy through and through. I think the love of cows, horses, rodeos, bull riding, spurs the whole bit, runs through his blood. He loves it all! He could tell you most of the PBR bulls in the circuit right now and the cowboys that ride them. Everything to him is a bull for him to ride. From the arm of the couch to our poor dog Zoey. If he can get his little legs around it, it's a bull! Tucker is also very accident prone! We have been to every hospital with in a hour of our house and more with this kid. We've done broken noses, stitches, chopped off finger, you name it we've done it. Tucker also loves to play sports. He just finished playing soccer with the city, and was really pretty good at it. Tuk also goes to preschool and loves that as well! As long as we can keep him from wrestling the girls he does pretty good! Now that Emmy is in school I've had to rely a lot on Tucker to help with the 2 little girls, but he has risen to the challenge! Don't know what I'd do without him!

Don't you love this picture! I have to look at it every couple of days just to get a good laugh!
2 comments:
i'm still loving the name tucker but for some reason we got a cooper instead. it just didn't fit him. maybe the next boy.
I LOVE THIS PICTURE!!! You can't even look at it without smiling :)!!
Post a Comment