These are just a couple of pictures I caught of Haydenn sleeping. She is such a sweet girl! It makes me sad to know that this time doesn't last very long. Sometimes I have to remind myself to just slow down and cherish every moment!
Aww Amber, she is beautiful! You're right, time does go by fast. I was thinking the same thing when Natalie was little, not only that she wont be in this stage for long, but this is my last baby.
Josh and I have been married for an amazing 14 years! We have 6 beautiful children. And with all the craziness that goes with all 6 kids we couldn't be happier!
6 comments:
i can't believe you have a kid with that much dark hair! she is beautiful!!
Aww Amber, she is beautiful! You're right, time does go by fast. I was thinking the same thing when Natalie was little, not only that she wont be in this stage for long, but this is my last baby.
What a sweetheart! Yes, slow down and enjoy these moments. I wish I had them with my kids.
She has the sweetest little lips! I love that second picture, adorable!
She is so cute!! Love her hair :)!
She is beautiful! Enjoy her!
Post a Comment