Haydenn is our newest little princess! She is 1 month old. For those of you that are wondering, yes, Rylenn and Haydenn are just a year apart, and no we were not expecting that. I was told that the chances of me getting pregnant again were not very likely so we were very surprised and excited to know that they were wrong, but just a little nervous about them being so close. Luckily for me Haydenn is the perfect baby! She never cries, only to be fed or changed. The poor little girl as good as she is, her short time here has just been one doctors visit after another. When she was about a week old she had a seizure so we will be going to see the neurologist for that soon, they say not to worry about it to much yet. She also has had a really bad cold and is so stuffed up that she can barley eat, sleep or even breathe! She also had double eye infections from all the stuff that was draining out of them and when I put the neosporin on it she was allergic to it. Then a couple of days after that she broke out into this big huge rash. She just has really sensitive skin just like my other girls. So we just use special detergent and all Johnson and Johnson products. But despite all of that she is still so good. I think this last couple of days she is finally feeling better. It is so fun to watch the kids, they are so good and gentle with her. Even Ry is doing really good. She doesn't really understand why we won't just give Haydenn to her to play with like her other babies, and we mostly keep Haydenn up high like on the table or the counter, so we haven't had any problems yet! I can't wait to see her personality and I can already tell that her and Ry are going to be the bestest friends!
Sunday, April 13, 2008
Princess # 3 Haydenn
Haydenn is our newest little princess! She is 1 month old. For those of you that are wondering, yes, Rylenn and Haydenn are just a year apart, and no we were not expecting that. I was told that the chances of me getting pregnant again were not very likely so we were very surprised and excited to know that they were wrong, but just a little nervous about them being so close. Luckily for me Haydenn is the perfect baby! She never cries, only to be fed or changed. The poor little girl as good as she is, her short time here has just been one doctors visit after another. When she was about a week old she had a seizure so we will be going to see the neurologist for that soon, they say not to worry about it to much yet. She also has had a really bad cold and is so stuffed up that she can barley eat, sleep or even breathe! She also had double eye infections from all the stuff that was draining out of them and when I put the neosporin on it she was allergic to it. Then a couple of days after that she broke out into this big huge rash. She just has really sensitive skin just like my other girls. So we just use special detergent and all Johnson and Johnson products. But despite all of that she is still so good. I think this last couple of days she is finally feeling better. It is so fun to watch the kids, they are so good and gentle with her. Even Ry is doing really good. She doesn't really understand why we won't just give Haydenn to her to play with like her other babies, and we mostly keep Haydenn up high like on the table or the counter, so we haven't had any problems yet! I can't wait to see her personality and I can already tell that her and Ry are going to be the bestest friends!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
so fun! i love blogs and am glad to see that you finally decided to join the rest of us!! :)
what a cute start you have already. you know all of your kids are stinkin cute!
Holy cow what a surprise! You have four kids now? And three and four are only a year apart?! That is so awesome. Yeah, baby #3 is our "gift from God" if you know what I mean. But we're happy and feel blessed to soon have him in our life.
Wow, I'm still blown away. I wasn't expecting you to have another baby so soon. You probably were the last person I'd expect to get preg since you just had your baby before (or right after) we left.
What good lookin' kids you have!
ok your kids are so stinkin cute and i can't beleive you have 4! i'm so glad that we can somewhat keep in touch now.
Welcome to blogging. It's so much fun.
What a pretty little girl, and such dark hair! She's beautiful. I'm glad I finally got to see a picture of her. She's a doll.
Post a Comment