Thursday, April 24, 2008

Missing Zoey!

This is our dog Zoey. She is a boxer. We have had her for about a year now. She is such a good dog and so good with my kids. They love her to death (sometimes I'm afraid that might be literally)! Rylenn loves to go outside with her and sit in the grass and pull her ears, poke her eyes and, give her kisses and anything and everything else a 1 year old will do. Tucker loves to rope her like a bull, and he is pretty good at it to. The other day I was watching him and he had roped her and then dragged her to her pen where she couldn't hardly move around and then he climbed on her and was riding her like a bull. Hand in the air and everything. I yelled to him to stay on while I went and got my camera but by the time I got back he was laying on the ground flat on his back and Zoey was licking him to death. When I asked him what had happened he said "Oh just got bucked off". Through all of this she is still so good to the kids. We took her into town to breed. I guess I didn't realize how much I enjoyed her till she was gone! Soon we will have little puppies they should be here around June 19th. So if you know anybody that wants a new puppy just let me know!

3 comments:

Necia said...

I love the story of Tucker! I told it to Jeff and we laughed and laughed!! The puppies are going to be so cute!!

Deanne Wahl said...

Way cute pictures! I love that Tuck was trying to ride her. We need to get together sometime and let the kids play! I think JoAnn might go crazy without Emmy! :)

Heidi said...

What a great dog! And Tucker...he just cracks me up!