Today we are attempting to potty train Rylenn. I know you probably all think that I'm nuts cause she is not even 2 yet. But I think she is ready! She comes up to me all day long begging me to let her go potty. So here we go, were going to give it a try. She woke up today with a present on the table, we made a huge deal about it and let her open it. Of course it was panties and treats for when she goes in the toilet. This is what we did for Tucker and it seemed to work really well, but for Tucker we let him go get his diapers and throw them in the trash. But I still need the diapers for Haydenn so we just skipped that part. She seemed really excited about the present. I laid out all her new panties and let her pick which ones she wanted to wear. Her little bum looks so cute in panties! So far so good her first tinkle she went in the potty! Yea!!! One down a zillion more to go!
Ry proudly showing off her new Elmo panties. I really wanted Strawberry Shortcake since that is what we spend everyday watching, singing and then watching and singing so more. But we had to settle for Elmo, but I think she likes them, what do you think?

7 comments:
You are such a brave soul!!! Potty training already. Im just glad we got Tate at 2.5! Good luck. That will be nice to only have one in diapers
Good Luck! We actually had Kaylee potty trained at about 20 months! it was great! It sucks having 2 in diapers! Have fun!
Yes, you are crazy but 2 in diapers is also crazy. So good luck! Poor Lauren asks me to let her go potty and I tell her no. I am not ready for all the work!
I don't think you're crazy...that would be so awesome if she does it. One less in diapers to change. Good luck!! I am tempted to start Luke, he is always asking to go potty, but I know he is not ready to be able to tell me when he has to go. We'll see. Ry looks so cute in her panties!!!! Miss you guys!!!
That is great! She does look so cute in those little undies. Emmi was not 2 yet when she was potty trained and I think when they really show interest then they are ready! Good luck!
good luck. when you're done with that you can train my 2 yr old.
Very Cute! You know you are making me look bad for not potty training Thatcher yet. Maybe you can give me some pointers because I stink at potty training.
Post a Comment