Friday, November 7, 2008

FFF (Favorite Foto Friday)!

I fell in love with this picture the minute that I saw it!!! This is Josh and his buckle winning calf ride when he was 9. Isn't he so cute! I want to frame it some cute way and hang it in Tuckers room! Wouldn't that be cute since all of Tuckers hero's are Cowboys ex specially his Dad!

Give me some ideas on how to frame it cute!

8 comments:

Heidi said...

I love it! And you should definately get that hung in Tucker's room. Maybe in a rustic wooden frame?

Reid and Brittney said...

I agree with Heidi...super cute. You have to hang that in Tuck's room. I think a rustic wooden frame would be way cute. Let me know what you do with it. I would love to see pics of the final thing. Miss you!!

Anonymous said...

What s stud!! He's so dang cute:)

Diana Carver Photography said...

I love the pic! I have no real ideas, but I have seen some great cowboy theme frames at Micheal's before, may be you could steal their look and make your own!

uniquelynat said...

i was going to say the same thing- old rustic wood. that is a way cute picture! how fun to have a pic like that for your sweet little boy to get to see his greatest hero in action!

Lee Anne said...

That is the sweetest picture. I can't believe how much Tucker is like his dad. Priceless.

Erika said...

Amber, I finally got a blog!! Are you proud of me? You, Nat and Brandi were saying how fun they are at the Heap reunion. They are so much fun. I'm not sure what I'm doing though. That pic of Josh is so special. What a cool thing to have. I can't believe how alike he and Tucker are.

Mary Ann said...

That would look SOOOO good in Tucker's room! I want to see his finished product! You need to take pictures of your cute house and show off your awesome decorating skills! :)