Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Killin Time!

The other day we had some time to waste so we went to the park. Tucker and Haydenn were asleep in the car but I took the opportunity to take some fun pics of Emmy and Ry. Sorry for all the pics but how could you pick just one!

12 comments:

Nikki said...

I do not blame you for putting on the pictures, how do you ever just choose some.

Clay's gal said...

They are ADORABLE as always!

Jana said...

Those girls are so cute and photogenic. They should be models!

Mindy Rule said...

You have such beautiful girls Amber!

Tiffany said...

They're so adorable!

Mandy said...

Hey amber. I just came across your blog again, your kids are so cute! I love the little song you have on there! We used to listen to that on tcastle a long time ago with our kids~ so fun!

Jenny said...

I think your youngest looks like her cousin Kayden. You have darling girls.

Kristen said...

Such fun pics of your girls. I can't believe you can still go to the park. We would FREEZE here if we went to the park. Hope you guys have a fun Turkey Day!

Mary Ann said...

I wouldn't be able to just pick one picture either.. They are all so cute! Everytime I see Emmy I just wish we lived closer.. I know our girls would be great friends!

Shannon said...

They are such cute girls! I love all the pics. I can never choose between pics either!

Anonymous said...

So cute! I love how they both pose:)

The Tanners said...

Amber-this is Terra Tanner-do you remember me from AJ? I found you on Alan and Deanne's-hope that is okay. If you don't mind if I follow your blog let me know. How the heck are you guys?!