Thursday, November 20, 2008

High School Musical 3!


Me and Emmy took a girls day a couple of Saturdays ago and went and saw High School Musical 3. We had a really good time. As soon as the movie was over, we come walking out of the theater and Emmy says "k- lets do some shopping". What can I say, like Mother like Daughter! So we went by Old Navy and Target, and then ended the day with frozen yogurt at Berry Good! I always enjoy spending one on one time with Emmy! She is growing up so fast, now when we are together we can talk about real things and have real conversations. She is truly one of my greatest joys in life! I Love her so much! Thanks Emmy for a fun day together!

8 comments:

The Gibson's said...

I love doing one on ones with the kids. I took Teagan to see Clone Wars when it came out, and we had a blast. Of course he did not want to go shopping so we went and got Cold Stone instead. It is great to do things with each child then they feel special. Emmy is too cute as always!!!

Heidi said...

How fun!

Rusty and Ashley said...

She is getting big and I can totally see her being ready to shop! Oh how we love little Emmy!

Reid and Brittney said...

That is so fun...I love doing those one on ones as well. I love how happy each kid is when you take them by themselves. That is too funny that she wanted to go shopping after. She's already learned how it goes huh? Way cute. I am glad you guys got to go do that. Emmy looks so grown up..wow she is beautiful you're going to have to keep all those boys away. I miss you like crazy, we are coming to visit in March and I definitely want to see you. I will let you know as it gets closer. Hope everything is going great!!!

Shannon said...

She is such a cute girl! There is something definately special about her. I love that she wanted to go shopping! So fun! Doing things one on one is the best.

Anonymous said...

You are such a good Mom to have one on one time with your kids:) I love that she said, "Lets do some shopping"

Necia said...

That is so fun! I am jealous..I want to go to HSM 3!!! :) I can't wait to have girl days with Jocelyn! Emmy is so cute!!!

Andy & Natalie said...

she is so beautiful Amber! How fun..I better get a girl someday!