Wednesday, February 11, 2009

a Babe and a Bath

Nothing to fancy just some fun photos I took of Haydenn right after a bath! I love how juicy and squishy she is right now with all her chub!
I can't believe how green her eyes are! I need to do a post of all my kids and their different eye colors!

Chewing on anything right now!

Discovering she has a belly button

A little drool to go along with that belly button! LOL!

9 comments:

Erika said...

She is sooo big and adorable. How are you? I've been so addicted to facebook I haven't been on the blogs in forever. Love the office chair pic's too...all your pic's for that matter. You do the best job w/ that. Do you have facebook? Miss ya!

Nikki said...

She is beautiful. Look at those big eyes.

Reid and Brittney said...

She has gotten so big!! She is so adorable, I love how happy she looks in all the pictures. Bath time is great and always puts babies in such a good mood, I love it!!!

Unknown said...

You have the most beautiful family!! ;c) You are such a fun mom, too!! Super hero capes, Office Chair olympics. :c) How fun is that???!!!

Heidi said...

Her eyes are so pretty! I love her chubbiness.

I hope Rylenn had a fun day at the park. We wanted to go but it's right when Jake takes his nap. :(

Mindy Rule said...

Awww, she is cute and completely adorable! I miss this stage! You have very cute kids Amber!

Mindy said...

Just popped over to say thanks for adding my button to your blog! Your baby is adorable. My babies always have a lot of chub and big giant cheeks. Doesn't it make them all the more kissable? I love chubby babies!

Thanks again
Mindy
www.cutegirlshairstyles.blogspot.com

Jaime said...

She does have gorgeous eyes!!

Lee Anne said...

She is so big Amber! I love her eyes and her dark hair!